[LRflex] Re: IMG old lyme...

  • From: <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:06:58 -0500

> On Jan 17, 2008, at 6:45 AM, <chfalke@xxxxxxx> <chfalke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >    Back to the photos, Other than the different chemistry, how do
> > you find BW400CN compared to something like Tri-X?
>

> I like it... easy, convenient, nice tones, digital ice...etc...what do
> you think?
>
> Steve

Steve,
     The gradation and sense of light are perfectly gorgeous.  It's
hard enough to get BW processed at all these days, away
from cities, and a lot of it isn't that good, so that's a significant
practical benefit.  What I was wondering was what the grain
looked like in a larger print. That is harder to evaluate in a small
on screen image.
Cheers,
Charlie.