[LRflex] Re: IMG: just for the light.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:05:36 +0200

Well, thank you gents - seems to me I've found an agent. What's your percentage Steve?

Agreed!

Thanks to both of you.
Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Sep 23, 2007, at 11:09 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Hi David,

the surprise came from the speed and aperture (handheld) at 50mm (eq 100mm on a 35mm) of the shoot, and the resulting skin detail when the snap is viewed large as Steve pointed it out.

so impressive that this image ought to be sold, and used by Leica/ Panasonic/Olympus to sell the 4/3rds system,

it would work !

Steve

Let me know what you think about it.
Bien amicalement.
Philippe

PS: Geography : If anyone likes Tour de France, they'll have heard of La Mongie which is a stone throw from there.

David Young wrote:

Philippe showed:

A happy couple on grass; Lac de Gaube, Frnch side of the Pyrénées mountains range.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/Cows.jpg.html

Hi Philippe!

A cute lead-in .. .I'll bet everybody looked!

And a really nice shot ...gorgeous light and the mist is lovely!

Your not says you were surprised by the result ... sometimes our best shots are surprises!

Thanks for sharing!