[LRflex] Re: IMG jordan...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:56:35 -0700

On Feb 5, 2008, at 7:20 PM, Charlie Falke wrote:

Steve Barbour wrote:

a couple of photos of Jordan, visiting the clinic...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/ jordan.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/jordan3.jpg.html

how do these photos make you feel ?

M7    Noctilux... BW400CN

thank you for your comments,

Steve
Steve,
The two made me react very differently. With the first, the earring bothered me, and the hat. With the second, all you see are the angelic eyes and the completely relaxed pose, full of love. One wishes in both to see the visited
patient.

 he certainly "wears his heart on his sleeve"

thanks, Steve

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein