[LRflex] Re: IMG jordan...

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:14:21 +0100

Steve,

N°2 is a very moving photo, Jordan seems to be so lost in his thoughts.

Technically, I sometimes wonder about the "sharpness plane" of some of your shots - it looks quite unpredictableto me. For example on n°2, the badge on the cap and the eyes seem perfectly in focus, and so are the right ear, and the skin of his neck. But the jaw seems not to be so sharp when it should be as it is located in between the former two extremes. Hence a question, did you "fiddle" with the skin rendition of the jaw? or is it like this on the negative and the result of direct lighting ?
"A curious mind wants to know", as the phrase will go. ;-)

Thanks for sharing.
phx

Steve Barbour wrote:

a couple of photos of Jordan, visiting the clinic...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/jordan.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/jordan3.jpg.html

how do these photos make you feel ?

M7    Noctilux... BW400CN