[LRflex] Re: IMG in the library

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:11:17 -0700

On Nov 24, 2007, at 8:47 AM, David Young wrote:

Way, way back, on Nov. 16th, Steve Barbour showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/ionapat.jpg.html

Hi Steve!

Sorry to be so long in commenting, but I've been really busy of late, with both some home renos and carting my photos around the countryside, to various fairs. The result has been very little time for the list.

However, you post many photos of Iona and her family. All of them are good. But the charm in Iona's eyes, in your Library shot makes me melt. Family shots don't get any better than this one!

Thanks for showing and sharing.

thanks David for your helpful and considerate words...good luck with your excellent work, Steve