[LRflex] Re: IMG hands...

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:30:47 +0100

Thanks Steve
stabs is OIS but I realized afterwards that the summi doesn't have OIS - only the vario elmar and elmarit do

other questions :
1) about noise; have you tried low light conditions and slow exposures?
2) high contrast - sunny with dark areas (such as you can find in Barcelona streets or in the mountains

these are two issues with the L1 which I'd like to avoid on my next cam if possible without going Nikon and losing the benefit of my angies and my macro elmarit

thanks in anticipation
philx

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Jan 3, 2008, at 11:50 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Tika and hands : details welcome

both E3 Leica 25mm RAW wide open or close to that...

and how do the ***stabs***

what does that mean?

reconcile?
I've found a good price on the E3 and am considering making the move, hence the second question

recomended...Steve

phx

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Jan 3, 2008, at 11:18 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

25 : So you found one  :-)

Nice catch - I like the shallow depth of field you got there

thank you Philippe....... I like it...

also this....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/tikwa.jpg.html

Steve