[LRflex] Re: IMG guadalupe...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:26:11 -0500

Steve Barbour wrote:

to mount the DR on the M8, the close focus cam on the lens needs to be ground down....

call DAG...

Steve

Steve,
  Thanks for the reply.  I have a rigid thread mount for the head
as well, I can put an M adapter on that.  Actually I do that more
often since I like having the knob.  (I had the DR before I had
an M camera.)
  Thanks for the reply.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein