[LRflex] Re: IMG guadalupe...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:16:43 -0700

On Feb 4, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Charlie Falke wrote:

Steve Barbour wrote:

first images from early Sunday morning at Guadalupe Arizona, with Parker Haeg...

Walt Johnson suggested going there, and he knew what he was talking about....

I used an M8 with a modified Summicron 50mm/2  DR...

thanks for taking a look,

Steve

Steve,
  These are beautiful shots, and very evocative of a culture,
Especially the one with the Waffle House in the background.
My mind is still reeling from the cognitive dissonance.
Thanks for sharing.
  BTW, now that there will be a full frame M-8, I'm saving my
pennies.  I also have a DR Summicron, what do you need to modify to
mount it on the M-8?
 --
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein