[LRflex] Re: IMG friends...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:22:29 -0700

On Jan 14, 2008, at 1:24 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Hi Steve,

I've read the other comments.
What I think is that a very delicate touch of fill-in on Tilka head would have got rid of the shadow on its snout, and improved the other nice picture with respect to what seems to be "the fault" with it and without destroying the shadows that construct the background. Difficult to assess and correct live on the back screen though I guess.
I love the spark in her/his eyes. ;-)

merci Phil... I'm not sure that I can imagine using flash in the Arizona sunshine...

but I do certainly see the problem...

I appreciate your taking a look and giving me some advice I can use in the future...

Steve

Thanks for sharing
phx

.