[LRflex] Re: IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:22:45 +0100

Steve,

a) I love the shot,
b) It looks like some French lady must have been around,
c) I hate induction (for reasons given above, copper properties, and the nice smell of jam simmering and juice stews gently bubbling)
d) are you still considering selling this M of yours :-[  ?

Great shot with quality inside.
Thanks for sharing.
Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

Oly E3 with Leica Summilux 80mm 1.4   (Olyca)
from RAW, ISO 400, wide open, easy focus...
IS1, conversion of RAW/ORF file in PS CS3...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/pots_001.jpg.html

thanks for taking a look,

comments appreciated,

Steve