[LRflex] Re: IMG: a mix bag of Cameras

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:06:55 +0200

Hi Philippe.
Well Alice has probably found your tool. It suits you well.

Sacré Alice!

I understad her fondness, very happy with the X20 myself.

To take a picture of my dogs or my loved Paris, it's perfect.

A remote reminder of the Minox 35, the Rollei 35 and Leica CL , all compacts
cameras I owned.

Have Fun!

#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: IMG: a mix bag
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 16:57:04 +0200

Le 6 oct. 13 à 15:06, Bille Xavier F. a écrit :Bonjour Philippe!

A very nice collection, crafted. These colors, well, they urged me to click on
the 'Camera' icon.

Sacrebleu!

A fujifilm X-E1, it says. Ah? a new horse in the stable?

Alice would not let go her X10 then :)

Exactly! In fact she secretly bought me the new one to be offered when we left
for Barcelona two weeks ago ... and is keeping the cute and effective X10 for
herself :-)
The Lumix and Nikon will go shortly, watch this place ...
AmitiésPhilippe

Cheers!#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE

From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: a mix bag
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:39:40 +0200
CC: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fan, could have been shadow side, or white
;-)http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+Lug+Gathering+2013/Fan-0133.jpg.html
Matching
exercisehttp://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+Lug+Gathering+2013/Matching+exercise-0106.jpg.html
Sign of the
timeshttp://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+Lug+Gathering+2013/Pink+Water-0089.jpg.html
Red Led
spottinghttp://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+Lug+Gathering+2013/DSCF0298.JPG.html
All better viewed large
Bien cordialement de MetzPhilippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the
eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.NO ARCHIVE