[LRflex] Re: IMG: a mix bag

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 08:29:09 -0700

You have a good (Great!) lady, there, Philippe!

Enjoy your Fuji.  I've seen & used  the X-E1 of fellow Flexer, Howard Cummer.
A great camera, with fantastically sharp lenses! Not surprised that your Pana
will finally be retired....it's given you many years of service, but progress
in cameras is rapid, these days.

I am awaiting delivery of the new Olympus E-M1. My old E3 is getting worn out,
with some 148,000 images on it.  The new one cannot come soon enough!

Give your good lady a hug. She's a keeper!

David.