[LRflex] Re: IMG: What do people look like - photographed?

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:12:52 -0800

George,

Thanks for the thoughtful and complete reply. I'm still in the hot-shoe mounted
Metz 54 world (which does have tilt and swivel head) plus a small Metz auto
remote that I can use to illuminate the subject from the side. Crude but better
than I used to have.

Someday I'll see if I can jury rig an umbrella-like reflector and see what
happens.

I appreciate your help.

Bill

>>> http://www.imagist.com