[LRflex] Re: IMG: Today's birds

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:07:48 +0200

Bill,
thanks for your nice words. Actually I like my old R4s, though I usually
think her as a  new tech machine, since she has all the features I need and
even more than that! I cannot realize how time is passing (if it really
exists) :-)
About LUG, being a real lazy man, I was wondering about how join the LUG
community, thinking (don't know why) to find it in the email messages from
this mailing list.
Suddenly changed my mind and finally find how to. You're correct: it is a
very slow site, maybe because their server or some other reasons and
sometime you can be lucky enough to join the "good" flow, but usually you
have to show patience.

I realize you were hoping for a better help from me, but I am unable.
Maybe the brand new LFI Gallery may help more?

Thanks again

Flavio

On 25/06/07, William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Flavio,
>
> On Jun 25, 2007, at 3:16 AM, FLAVIO GORI wrote:
>
> *PS I finally understood how to publish in the Leica User Gallery... 4
> pictures*
>
> And they are lovely, specially the wonderful light in the Elba Island
> Version 2 and the Cabo de Sao Vicente frames. They put me into a
> nostalgic mood as I remember the many happy hours I spent with my
> R4s. I hope it was an enjoyable voyage.
>
> Re Leica User Gallery: The site seems to load as it *should* this
> morning and your album comes up briskly. Pray tell me what you
> *understood* so that I too may learn, as I have all but given up hope
> of using it because of interminable response times for anything I try
> to do.
>
> With grateful thanks in advance,
>
> Bill

FLAVIO GORI