[LRflex] Re: IMG: Titanic - THANKS :-)

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:26:57 +0100

Thanks all,

I have a dear friend there over in Barcelona and when I go there I
avoid treading on his flower-beds (French saying) trying to duplicate
what he so excellently shoots, so I decided to look at what he never
photographs, and I'm happy you liked what I saw :-)
Thanks again.
Bien amicalement de Metz
Philippe