[LRflex] Re: IMG: The bird watcher

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:49:19 -0500

AMARD philippe wrote:
Thanks Charlie,

A lot of patience yes,
not me,
her.
She spent the whole morning at this place, too shy to get out in the cold.
And too well fed to feel the urge for a hunt I guess.

I was lying/crouching under the piano as I had wanted to use a longer lens to compress the distance between the cat and the bird. And I got nearly what I wanted in terms of a cat's life. I was only stuck by the angle and the wall behind me :J

Thanks for viewing
Bien cordialement
Philippe
Philippe,
  I would still say you were patient, too. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein