[LRflex] IMG: Super-wide Auto P+S in York Minster

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:28:24 +0200

I found these slides of York Minster in a drawer the other day - they've been there since 1991.

Shot by a Minolta CLE with a 15mm CV lens.

"by" is intentional - all I did was put the camera on a table or window ledge, set the aperture and get out of the way - the CLE did the rest all by itself.

The blurred spots are people walking past the camera, not ghosts of long dead archbishops:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Mostly+old+stuff/

Hope you enjoy them, C&C is, as always, more than welcome.

Cheers
Douglas

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1