[LRflex] Re: IMG: Sunflower Sunset

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:51:33 -0400

On Jul 18, 2012, at 12:20 AM, Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Richard. I'll be happy if I can continue to accommodate you!
>
> The outfit weighs a lot less than my old Hassy and Technikardan!! But
> certainly not as light as a Leica outfit.

Technikardan?!
Nice Gear.
I wanted a Technika from first time I saw one at the Photorama flea market in
'92 and started saving. In '93 I quit saving and settled for a Bush Pressman
45D cuz schlepping 50lbs of School Calumet Monorail kit, case, and tripod,
around the Michigan Countrside without sherpas or pack mules got old fast!

Richard