[LRflex] Re: IMG: Sunflower Sunset

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:13:42 -0400

Nicely Done.
That's just lovely, lovely.
I was sitting here thinking I'd almost like to have a P back for my field
camera, but then my new shoulder injury twinged and then I remembered my
pinched nerves, my neuropathy, and lack of pack mules & sherpas!
When my M8 & 5 lenses & accessories & bag all added together weigh less than my
Metal Field Camera - I am reminded why I bought a Leica in the first place!

I'll just be quite happy enjoying how YOU enjoy yours while seeing the lovely
images you make with an Alpha and a P back. :-D

Richard

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)