[LRflex] Re: IMG: Sunday walk in BW. An AFTERTHOUGHT

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:33:53 +0200

Here is the pointer to the LR 2 template created from pict 1010582

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/test+BW+montagne_lrtemplate.html

It seems it can be downloaded and reused in LR
This of course is a test.

If anyone with LR has the time/curiosity to test the "profile", please
let me know if it worked.

TIA
Best
Philippe