[LRflex] Re: IMG: Sunday walk in BW.

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:38:40 +0200

Hello Philippe

A very good idea to use BW and put this contrasty tone over the images.

In a separate post you said the L1 was technically obsolete, this is applying
to the Leica M5 as well, however, it's among the advanced cameras of itss time,
the cell on a swing arm was able to detect the slighest photon.

Now, these images ae proving the camera lumix L1 is a good tool.

As usual, all the rules of composition are mastered with details, rule of
thirds, general lines of guiding.

I wonder how you managed to give that tone to this images, any hint you would
like to share?

Thanks.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.