[LRflex] Re: IMG: Sunday walk in BW.

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dr Ted
Now that you've done the proverbial ripping of a new "one" to Phillipe :-)
allow
me this comment. Comments like yours are more of what some of us are looking
for. You're not the Monday morning Qback instead you are a welcomed and
educated
wise voice that we can all learn from. Critiques from you are most welcomed by
us. I've learned more from your critiques than I have in thousands of pages of
books and mags
Regards
YXAndy