[LRflex] IMG: Summer's last stand

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 23:12:30 -0700

On Wednesday, we had what is probably our last summer-like day for the
year. In the late afternoon, we went to Seattle's Green Lake.  I took my
newly-acquired lightly-used Olympus E-30, and the 14-54 zoom I've had
since my E-1. Here's what we encountered:

Cyberguard:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6200033040/sizes/l/in/photostream/>
Fowl line:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6200032858/sizes/l/in/photostream/>
Z (and that is not a bird in the background):
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6200033098/sizes/l/in/photostream/>
Square:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6199520309/sizes/l/in/photostream/>

I like the camera. Viewfinder is much more usable than the tunnel-like
E-510 I've been using. I think I'll probably mount my 40-150 f/3.5-4.5
on it most of the time. Whenever I have a DSLR in my hand, I think long.

--Peter