[LRflex] Re: IMG: Spider having lunch on a Dahlia

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:29:14 -0400

Hi Doug,
Comments: WOW nice timing to be out shooting! and BLEAH that is gross! :-D
Criticism: Not Much, looks like you pulled things off under difficult
conditions of wind and shade forcing you into fracking pop-up flash land. Well
done.

If I scratch my chin and push myself to find a criticism it would be that depth
of field placement maybe might have been a bit further into the bee's carcass,
but not sure how helpful that thought is. It's not like you can go "oh darn,
mucked the shot" then run out and shoot a white spider on a white flower at
exact moment of feeding any ole time you want, right?

BTW: Glad to see a 20D going strong!
Mine just sits in the bag now that I'm caught in the enchantments of my M8.
(It's long rough but beloved life has led it to now have viewfinder/manual
focus issues which doesn't help it get attention, either)

Richard in Michigan

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.

Albert Einstein