[LRflex] Re: IMG: Spectrum and Ocotillo

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:45:32 -0800

You're right, Scott.  There was some rain in the Phoenix area the week
before we visited. I find the Ocotillo fascinating. Sort of like a
cactus sometimes, sort of like a leafy, flowering vine at other times.
It can look like a dried-out skeleton, and then come back to life and
briefly sprout leaves the moment there's a bit of rain. An amazing
adaptation, really.

--Peter