[LRflex] Re: IMG: Some BW conversions with BW Converter

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:11:04 -0700

Douglas,
As an old VW driver (1957 sunroof Beetle and 1968 Microbus) I like the last one, a 12mm shot, the best; the architecture and clouds seem to reinforce or complement one another. Can't figure out how you arranged it; you must have a friend upstairs.
Best,
Bill

On Mar 30, 2009, at 4:45 PM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Hi Alex (and everyone else of course).

Here are a few recent and older shots of the VW sales and factory complex in Wolfsburg converted with the BW Converter I mentioned earlier. (the colour stuff is on the previous page for some of these shots).

The Science Museum (Looks like a crash-landed spaceship):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7271-Edit.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7273-Edit.jpg.html

The reception building:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7288-Edit.jpg.html