[LRflex] Re: IMG: Snapshots in the garden

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:51:56 -0700

Douglas.

My favorite is:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/Friday_Flower_MG_0983.jpg.html
the yellow rose against the blue sky.  I think it is a simpler picture and
the eye knows exactly where to to.  The lighting is good and the exposure is
perfect.  The background on the rest is too cluttered, but on this one the
main subject jumps out at you in lighting, exposure, sharpness and
composition.    Great shot.

Curious as to why you think the ones labeled as favorites strike your eye
more.

Aram