[LRflex] Re: IMG: Saunt-Tropez

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:02:09 +0200 (CEST)

Oh yes Miha, De Funes of course le Gendrame de St Trospet ...

Also I love your photo of the petanque players.
There's a loooong list of celebrities who tackled the sport there, Bardot,
Eddie Barclay, Henri Salvador, and so many more whose names are familiar to any
French whatever their ages.

You've used this R3MOT excellently. Keep it going ;-)

Bien amicalement
Philippe

Envoyé depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

=======================================
Message du : 10/08/2010
De : "Miha Golobic " <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Re: IMG: Saunt-Tropez

Thanks Philippe!
It's Louis de Fun�s that comes to my mind (or at least my wife's) when I
read Saint-Tropez ;)
Three more:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Miha/000020-4.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Miha/000031-4.JPG.html