[LRflex] Re: IMG: River Otter

  • From: wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:13:13 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Now that I've learned the otter's habits and haunts I might be able to get a
few more photos.  This particular animal was feeding and grooming within sight
of me for a few hours, occasionally within range of the 560mm lens.

Thanks for the feedback and comments!

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com