[LRflex] Re: IMG: Pictures at an Exhibition.

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:36:10 +0200

Click on Arthus Bertrand in the previously posted pointer, then click on the link to his persoanl/profi site - amazing photos these are

(erm, all Canon I think I remember, sorry)
phx

David Young wrote:

Philippe  wrote:

Not the same David - they change it on a regular basis - miust have started with Arthus Bertrand I guess
more here
http://www.senat.fr/evenement/figaro_magazine/index.html

and this is the one you must have seen
http://www.senat.fr/evenement/enfants_monde/index.html

YES! That's the exhibition!  I recognize the photos!

So, different exhibits are regularly posted in the same location, I gather. What a nice way to do it!

Thanks, once again!

David Young, Logan Lake, CANADA

Limited Edition Prints at: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/> Personal Web-site at: www.main.furnfeather.net <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>