[LRflex] Re: IMG: Parrots

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 12:45:22 -0800

Thanks, David. Ironically, I was on a photo walk with a friend, who was letting me try his Leica M Monochrom. I snagged this one with my M8 after I gave him back his Monochrom. So I'd just switched from thinking in B&W to thinking in color again. :-)

The past week we hovered around freezing during the day and down to the low-mid 20s F (~-5C) at night. Today we're back to good old 50F (10C) and rain.

--Peter