[LRflex] Re: IMG: Pain Killer

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 21:02:25 -0700

It's an icing machine. There's a pad wrapped up under there over my knee. It
has a web of capillaries. This hooks up to a small ice chest filled with ice
and water slush. The chest has a pump that circulates the cold water through
the capillaries and back into the ice chest.

I've fallen in love all over again!!

Bob Adler
www.rgaphoto.com