[LRflex] Re: IMG: Pain Killer

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 23:05:57 -0400

Well, from the looks of the shot the iPhone 4s handles available light decently
and your 'pain killers' are to be found lurking on the top shelf behind the
counter. Query: for the life of me it appears as if you used a vacuum cleaner
attachment as a support brace under the wrappings! But maybe my neurontin's
been hiding my iq points again :-). Hope you, your knee, and your liver, feel
better soon.

Sincerely
Richard in Michigan

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,