[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 46 - Phx's - Triangulation

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:05:54 +0100

Sometimes you wish you could retake a photo ;-)
Thanks for your elaborate comment Aram.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Aram Langhans wrote:

I like the crop better, but perhaps it is a little too much. The man seems crowded against the edge of the picture. Maybe a bit more space to the right, but then you start to see the menu on the table. That might look funny. Who knows.

Aram