[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 35 - Phx - La Barceloneta , a senorita to be - colour - George's crop

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:53:28 -0700

Philippe,

Thanks for the tip and your forbearance. It is not among the half dozen or so words in my very limited French vocabulary.

"Mo' bettah" is (or at least was, in my day) Hawaiian patois for "More better," or just plain "better."

Ethnic sensitivities being what they are today, I cannot vouch for its current use or its acceptability in polite company.

All the best,

Bill

On Sep 3, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

BTW: bétât in my language means dunce .... ;-)
No offense taken.