[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 15 - Phx's

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

Philippe
  Very nice picture.
  My deepest sympathies in the loss of your mother.

Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  PAW 15 is now up at :
http://tinyurl.com/3f97zs

The legend has it that the statue was taken from the castle that crowns
the ridge, and hidden downhill for preservation during a long forgotten war.
Even with using horses and oxen, the villagers never managed to get it
back uphill. The carts would break or get stuck.
So the chapel was built, and the surrounding place used as a churchyard,
right in the middle of the fields, among the birds, fowl and game.
This is where, my Mother, who left us two weeks ago, is now buried.
The place is also where I once got married.

Bien amicalement
phx

NO ARCHIVE

Regards