[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 04 - Comments invited

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:31:14 -0800

At 1/31/2010, you wrote:
>I shot these this afternoon; neither interesting nor artistic as such,
>but I used two bodies on a same lens, and didn't fiddle much with the
>files so I'd like to know your 'perception' of the rendition of either.
>
>Note that the light had changed ... cloudy background , then sunny,
>hence some WB issues, and or colour rendition?
>Other?
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/2010-PAW-04-Mutz-1310602.jpg.html
>
>Exif is available

Good Mornin' Philippe

Artistically, Rose prefers the second (shaded) shot.  Technically, I
see little to choose between them ... the lens is the
limiting/controlling factor.

And we both agree with Dave Simms... crop the shot along the fence,
or eliminate the fence altogether.

Just our 2 cents worth.

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.