[LRflex] Re: IMG: New album: In Fading Light - and a couple of TWILIGHT shots, too

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:13:22 +0200

Good morning Bill,

That's a wonderful description! Thanks for the kind words, too.

Best from Hannover
Douglas

On 15.09.2013 08:39, William Abbott wrote:
Douglas,

One of my sons refers to photos made with the light levels shown in this series
as made with available gloom.

Nicely done,

Best,

Bill

On Sep 13, 2013, at 4:31 PM, Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx> wrote:

Just (nearly) finished posting a new album of shots (including twilight zones
and flowers on tables) captured in the late afternoon, evening and night in the
UK and Germany.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/darkness/

Shot with a Rollei 3003, Leica M6, Canon 20D, Contax 137, Leica IIIg, Leica
SL2Mot, Voigtländer Bessa-L and Bessa-R (and possibly other cameras) over the
past 20 years.

There are quite a few, and some may have been posted before, so I hope you
enjoy at least some of them;-)

The title "In Fading Light" is also the title of a film made by Amber Films in
Newcastle, not far from where many of these were captured. Well worth watching if you
have the chance. A grim semi-documentary movie about the decline of the fishing industry
on the north-east coast
Cheers
Douglas