[LRflex] IMG: New Gallery - Trains and lots of steam in BW

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:29:07 +0200

Hi all,

A new gallery almost completed - this year's colour shots of trains were so dull (it rained nearly all day), so I decided to convert them to black and white. More to come when I find time

While I was about it I added some from last year too - Hope you like them.

Criticism is more than welcome, comments too.

The gallery starts here: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/NYMR_2008_BW/

Cheers
Douglas

Technical details:

Cameras:
Canon 20D,300D (this year) and 20D and Leica R7 (last year)
Lenses:
CZ 1.8/50
Yashica 3.5/21
Leica 2.8/28