[LRflex] Re: IMG: More hairy(spiky) legs - Crab Spider revisited

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:15:34 -0700

I agree with David on the last point. and would also throw in that I don't think it makes any difference if you are using digital or film. On the contrary, with digital you can take as many different frames at different focal planes as you would want at no additional cost.

And I believe that the apparent DOF is much greater as you get smaller and smaller sensors. I often hear the complaint that with the smaller sensors it is harder to practice the art of selective focus unless you had some very fast lenses.

Aram