[LRflex] Re: IMG: More Insects & premature FF

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica reflex freelists <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:32:46 -0700

Ha.  I DID miss the bug.  Actually, 4 of them.  3 beetles and a lace wing.  Had
to look at it large to see them.  Great.

BTW, David.  How is the weather up there in BC this time of year?  Or more
exactly, towards early to mid June?  My wife's family is planning on a trip up
that way and further east t Bamff and Jasper.  They are SoCal residents and I
am telling them it will be a bit cold so they had better bring warm clothes.
What is typical weather for that area then?

Aram

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:02:29 -0700
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: IMG: More Insects & premature FF

Philippe wrote:

I won't be able to post on Friday, so here is my anticipated contribution to
the FF series.

It starts here :
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/FF-2009-April-1090239-3.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/cdeg3f

All better seen XXL

Nice shots, Philippe!  Especially the first one... I almost missed the bug!

Let me know what you think of the colour vs BW of the daffodils - provided
these are daffodils ...
I prefer colour ... especially for things like flowers, which are all about
colour.

Give our best to the lady of Strasbourg!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.netPersonal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net