[LRflex] Re: IMG: Moonrise from the Space Needle

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:49:02 -0800

I have never noticed that, but maybe I have not taken a photo where the car
tail lights are at such a distance.  Is there any way you could send me a RAW
file and I’ll see if another processing program does the same thing?

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson