[LRflex] Re: IMG - Men and trains - in BW

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:52:04 +0200

Ikea at ANY time ;-)

slobodan dimitrov wrote:
Now you let the cat of the bag.
At least you didn't mention Ikea at lunch time.
Oops..!
s.d.

On Sep 14, 2008, at 7:48 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Thanks Charlie,
What surprised me was the number of women of all ages visiting the railway, most of them without their husbands/partners and with DSLRs too (mostly Nikon).

Seems that the fascination is not just for us "machine machos".

Cheers
Douglas

Charlie Falke wrote:
Douglas Sharp wrote:
Back from our annual vacation - three weeks holiday in North Yorkshire - and a rather rainy day on the North York Moors Railway.

Some big (and small) boys with some very large toys.
(I forgot to convert one of them to BW - sorry)

Starting here:

http://tinyurl.com/6o72ec

Some of the preserved steam locomotives and the people who run them - almost all volunteers.

Hope you like them
Douglas

Douglas,
   Beautiful shots.  The one with the boy looking up
at the locomotive demonstrates that the train bug infects
100% of male subjects if exposed at an appropriate age. :-)
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein