[LRflex] Re: IMG: In Nathan's foot steps , part II

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:50:00 +0200

Miha Golobic wrote:

Hi Philippe,
A fashion photograph?

Absolutely not Miha :-D
My students yesterday ...
The other shots on the page are fun hour transmogrifications of the groups.

Tai Chi : nice and graceful shadow on the wall, the pause says it all too. I also like the density of the colours. Nice take, which makes me think the R3 still has beautiful landscapes to discover, and I'm happy with this. ;-)
Thanks for sharing,

And thanks for viewing
Bien amicalement
Philippe

I like the graphics and the slightly moving skirt. Or is it about the pretty legs I see? (Will stop here:-)) Talking about fashion, this is a late afternoon "fashion" shot of my Spela after her daily tai chi exercise: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Miha/33A_0151.jpg.html Cheers,
Miha

2009/6/4 Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxx>>

    http://tinyurl.com/otqazy <http://tinyurl.com/ongexv>
    The same, but different