[LRflex] Re: IMG: Holiday snaps & postcards - Part III - Chenonceau(x) oops, with link now

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 18:37:00 +0200

http://tinyurl.com/nvz6uh
ph

Philippe Amard wrote:

Thanks David for viewing and commenting.

Here is as requestested the colour version of 763.
BTW both were shot using Live View as I had the camera flush with the water while I was squatting behing that muddy puddle.

Other: the lens does have distortion you're right, but so do the buildings ... this one snap is an example of how the verticals may not be that vertical in ancient buildings (see the tower and turret lines on the left-hand side). :-D
Thanks again.
Amitiés de Metz.
Philippe

David Young wrote:

At 8/9/2009, you wrote:

Continuing my trip round the Loire castles.
Today's offering is here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Chenonceaux/

Bad light on that day, yet some may be seen larger.

G'Mornin' Philippe!

Of these, I prefer 747 and 755 (except for the converging verticals). And I'd love to see 763 in colour. I like the colours in 766, but the framing in 763 is much superior, to my feeble eye.

Once again, thank's for a tour of an area of France I've not had the pleasure of seeing.

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net