[LRflex] Re: IMG: Holiday snaps from Cheverny

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:19:13 +0200

Thanks Bill and David, more castles and places to come for you to visit.
Amitiés
Philippe

William B. Abbott III wrote:

Philippe,

Those are wonderful pictures; I feel as if I had been there. The picture of the dogs was a "laugh out loud" moment for me.
Thanks for taking me to Cheverny.

Best,

Bill
On Aug 5, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Some of you may know Tintin aka Tim in Hergé's comics.
Cheverny was used as a model for Capitaine Haddock's estate ( Hergé simply cut off the side towers). If you feel like having a glimpse at the real thing, part of the series is here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Cheverny-2009/

C&C welcome as usual.
Philippe