[LRflex] Re: IMG: Holiday snaps and postcards - Part VI - Saint Malo - motleyed

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:48:39 -0700

On Aug 18, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Boats, people, bird, senorita, windows, kids, and signs this time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Saint+Malo/?g2_page=1

Many thanks to any and everyone of you following the series and sending me their comments, positive or negative, on or off list.
Special thanks to Geoff and Steve.

love St Malo...been there a few times,  will study these more later....

Steve

Bien cordialement de Metz
And more particulalry to my Canadian friends.
Philippe

PS: Douglas, this is the place.

best,

Steve