[LRflex] Re: IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Chapter 2 - Impressions de Barcelone I

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:24:41 +0200

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Bonjour Phil!
Totems for BC, Olympics for Ted, references to classical French Film, all is well thought I'm always surprised by the quality of your verticals

Thganks Xavier
I try not tilt to the camera - at the expense of cropping later on either the top or the bottom + rotation in LR helps as the VF of the L1 is somewhat, euh, somewhat smaller than others ;-)
I rarely fiddle with the perspective tools provided in PS.
Yet this one totem shot is nearly as is from the sensor

and composition.

crops a lot Philumix - a pro told me once I framed too tight - lesson learnt - I lose a few pixels in the process, but I find the pleasure of lab work - just the good part of it , in LR.

Barcelona is on my wish list since asome time.

Worth the visit, really - been twice - and now Ryanair provides so real cheap flights there (120 euros Return for two, tax inclusive, faster and cheaper than TGV ...) that I could buy the 7-14 down the Rambla ;-)

But as I am moving to a new house, it has to wait till the dust settle down a little.

Take courage !
Amitiés
Philippe

Have a nice day.