[LRflex] Re: IMG: Hibiscus

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:59:06 +0100

Hi Peter,

You are quite lucky, since I have put mine indoors, it would not make flowers
at all, not enough daylight.

B&W showed sthe structure of the flowers, lovely.

And this is for me the first sample of user pictures from a 40-150mm, very nice
from such an optic much more affordable than a Leica!

Thank you

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons Alfort
France.