[LRflex] Re: IMG: Hawaiian birds

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:19:12 -0800

Doug Herr wrote:

I'm spending a few weeks in Hawaii waiting for my granddaughter to make an appearance, and while waiting I've found a few birds in the Kailua area of Oahu. I'm not on my regular computer so I won't guarantee the colors are accurate.

"Hawaiian" Black-necked Stilt:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/recurvirostridae/bnst01.jpg

Doug:

On my monitor, the colours are off a tad, but the "Hawaiian" Black-necked Stilt certainly looks to be a winner.

Thanks for taking time from your holiday, to show us the bird life there.

Our best to your family. May the birth go smoothly and may your new granddaughter be a healthy, happy child. :-)